SEAOC Central is pleased to invite you to the 88th Annual SEAOC Convention at the Resort at Squaw Creek. Located in the heart of Squaw Valley, the resort will serve as the venue for what promises to be an entertaining and educational convention. Highlights of the 2019 Convention include:
- Two days of four tracks of technical sessions representing the latest in research, innovation, and business development
- Opening and closing Keynote Sessions to discuss challenges facing our profession and community
- Trade show with over 60 vendors representing the leading industry firms
- Annual Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards presented during a special reception
- A variety of social events, notably:
- An unforgettable evening sponsored and organized by our long-time convention partner CSI Inc.
- A welcome reception, held in the trade show, with beer tastings and pub fare
- A cherished reception and dinner at High Camp surrounded by gorgeous views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierras
- Recreational activities such as the Annual President’s Cup Competition, golf tournament, foot golf, and the first of its kind Drone race and demonstration
We hope you will join us to celebrate and honor the numerous volunteers that uphold and advance our association’s purpose.
The mountains are calling and I must go! – John Muir
2019 SEAOC Convention Chair